Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Does anybody know how to do the folowing; I have an old movie on 2 dvd's and I want them together on 1 dvd. So I took the VOB files of both dvd's and dragged them in a new workspace to make some small modifications and to burn the project on one single DVD (4.7gb). The project is 5.2gb so I used the "smart fit" option. After 15 min the dvd is succesfully burned. when trying de dvd on the pc or a home dvd player the video is flickering an schocking while the audio seems to be perfect.
How can I solve this? Thanks. (I am using PD7 ultra)
If you mean, the animated thumnails in the menu, this you can disable by pressing the 'create disk preferences' button down left, and select the 'menu' tab.
Well Garry, I know that feeling! For years, Ive tried to make my movies with 'Pinnacle Studio 9'. Sometimes it worked, but most of the times it didn't, hours and days finally, waiting for 'rendering'. But it wasn't rendering, it just hang! From pure frustration, I finally wiped everyting from pinnacle off my pc. Now after months, I read a 'top-ten review' of video editing SW, and PD5 Pr. came out as the best. So I bought it and everything works fine and easy, 'until now'. For me, PD5 is the most stable video SW I've tried out or worked with.
So, I would defnitely advise you against considering 'Studio 9 or plus', because it will be worse for your health.
Succes!

Guido
Thanks for jour reaction, but I found out that the time can be set up to 99seconds. (PD5 Prem.)
To do this: CREATE DISK/CREATE DISK PREFERECE BUTTON (left below)/MENU TAB; here you can set the duration of your menu which it's set on 10 sec. by default. (menu, buttons & sound, it's like a clip)
Hi,

I've just made my first dvd-video with PD5 pr. and without any problem. But when I insert my DVD in my home DVD player, the menu appears with the video thumbnails on it, with my background music, but the musics duration is only a few seconds and then it "auto repeats". The clip I inserted is almost 2 minutes, and I din't trim it.

Can someone help me out please?
Go to: