Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
menu background music
Guido [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Oct 31, 2006 02:10 Messages: 5 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,

I've just made my first dvd-video with PD5 pr. and without any problem. But when I insert my DVD in my home DVD player, the menu appears with the video thumbnails on it, with my background music, but the musics duration is only a few seconds and then it "auto repeats". The clip I inserted is almost 2 minutes, and I din't trim it.

Can someone help me out please?
Barry
Senior Member Location: N Attleboro, MA Joined: Jul 13, 2006 19:57 Messages: 295 Offline
[Post New]
That is the limit of the program. It should last up to 10 seconds ( I think). Join/SignUp to SeeMyWorldOnVideo. We're PowerDirector Video Editors. Are you a member? - JOIN TODAY!
Garry [Avatar]
Newbie Location: Switzerland Joined: Oct 31, 2006 15:04 Messages: 5 Offline
[Post New]
Thats right... there is a limited time on the start music if you link to it no matter how long. For better effect why not record a short verbal intro. Save, save and Backup!
Guido [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Oct 31, 2006 02:10 Messages: 5 Offline
[Post New]
Thanks for jour reaction, but I found out that the time can be set up to 99seconds. (PD5 Prem.)
To do this: CREATE DISK/CREATE DISK PREFERECE BUTTON (left below)/MENU TAB; here you can set the duration of your menu which it's set on 10 sec. by default. (menu, buttons & sound, it's like a clip)