Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I have been useing pd a for a while and so far like it. But what I want to know the ones that has upgraded to pd I want to know if your happy and if it was worth it. I have downloaded the trial and would like to buy it but wanted to see what others though of it.
Thanks for the info
Jimmy
I use a ATI tv wonder pro capture card and have had no prolems. I have been captureing vhs
To and using pd8 to make a dvd with menus been working fine so far. No sync problems either
Jimmy
Thanks alot See how it works now and it worked great.I had 12 different
videos on that 1 tape and made a DVD with a menu selection to go to each. So far i like this software. Iam still learning but with all the help I get here iam learning good. again thanks and I hope that 1 day Ill be able to help my self.
Thanks
Jimmy
i know that iam not doing right but I have tried. I have a video that was captured from a VHS tape it consited of Christmas Easter Birthdays exc. I set i split the video @ the beginning of each section and put a chapter their. I went to create disk and set up a menu. in the playback mode i set it to play selected title only. All the above has worked with no problem except 1 thing after the selected chapter is played it continues to the next video with no return to main menu.
I have the reg ver of pd8 and it has the latest patch build 2508.

any help would be great cause this is the only problem i have had with pd 8 it burns great every thing works good just the return to main menu

thanks
Jimmy
thanks for the help. I'am still learning and that helps alot.
thanks
Jimmy
First of all I'd like to say hi to all. I just brough the reg version of pd 8 and so far
I have enjoyed it. Been just playing around with learning how to use it. I have a
Question can you add a short video before the main menu? I think some people
Call it the FBI warning video. I'am still learning and so like the program.
Thanks
Jimmy
Go to: