Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
pd 8 or pd 9
railrider56 [Avatar]
Newbie Location: Mobile Alabama Joined: Feb 02, 2010 18:34 Messages: 6 Offline
[Post New]
I have been useing pd a for a while and so far like it. But what I want to know the ones that has upgraded to pd I want to know if your happy and if it was worth it. I have downloaded the trial and would like to buy it but wanted to see what others though of it.
Thanks for the info
Jimmy AMD Phenom
XP Pro
babindia
Senior Contributor Location: India Joined: Aug 16, 2007 06:11 Messages: 884 Offline
[Post New]
Suggest to visit PD 9. See the features. Download trial.Feel it and then decide PC specs :
OS Windows 10.0 Pro
MB - AS rock Z77 extreme 11
Intel 3770K @ 4.0 Ghz OC
Gskill 32 GB RAM 1800 Mhz
6 TB HDD, SSD bootable
nVidia ASUS GTX 660 Ti
BenQ 22" LCD monitor 1920x1080

All vodi
Senior Contributor Location: Canada Joined: Aug 21, 2009 11:24 Messages: 1431 Offline
[Post New]
If you are looking for more flexibility in editing and you have complicated projects, then PD9 is a better choice. If you are happy with PD8's capabilities then you should try out PD9 first before fully committing to it. Note that PD9 projects are not downward compatible to PD8 if you plan on using the PD9 trial. Win 10, i7