Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I have PD11 that I created a DVD with.

I have a DVD duplicator company who requires the image in .iso

(I have Nero 9 which creates .nrg)

I download Power2Go (trial version)

I go to COPY DISC > SAVE DISC IMAGE > and in the TO: section ... Save as type: I set it to ISO

But as soon as I load the DVD in the computer disk player the Save as type goes to .p2i and won't let me change back to iso

Is this because teh copy of Power2Go I have is a trial ... or is it because the DVD was created in PD11 (I am okay to purchase Power2Go)

Bottomline... just need to create the DVD into an ISO file.

Thanks - any thoughts?
I live in Canada and have a movie I created with PD9.

I need to send this on DVD to Hungary.

Will this play on their DVD players.

I have PD 9.0.0.3305
When I preview a timeline I have no issue - when I produce the file or burn to DVD the jittery edge shows.

Any thoughts - I have attached a couple of photos to show what I mean (and my DxDiag)
This just keep getting better!! LOL!!

After downloading the codec pack which seem to improve my PD9 peformance a new issue has arisen

... now when I use my Allok Video to FLV convertor it is knocking the audio track off a bit... the audio now starts to play before the video starts... Allok Video to FLV convertor was working just fine before the codec pack

Any thoughts? Thanks
Yepper... thanks

Any ideas why the install went to 32 bit... I have a 64 bit machine and Cyberlink gave me a fresh link to download... this is the first install on this new machine.

Weird...
Cyberlink (before I informed them about the 32 bit issue that BarryTheCrab figured out) asked me to download and run the 2930 patch. (Thanks to BarryTheCrab for catching my typo!)

I did but nothing has changed.

I did submit the 32 bit issue (and photo) to Cyberlink... they usually take 24 hours between postings for a reply. I'll see what they have to say.

Thanks
BarryTheCrab... good call

Here is the screen shot of my About PD9 - it shows 32 bit

How do I go about getting the 64 bit install... would downloading the 2930 update work?
BarryTheCrab... are there 2 PD9 versions... 32 & 64 bit.

Could I have done something during the install - I don't remember seeing a 32/64 bit option.

Thanks
BarryTheCrab... yes this is a 64 bit machine. Thanks

JL-JL ... I downloaded the AMD Media Codec Package and the Catalyst Control Center software. Rebooted my machine. The HD options are still not in my viewer BUT... I rendered a 48 minutes .mts file from my camera in 1 minute 30 seconds ... UNBELIEVABLE!! Prior to this codec install the 8 cores where slammed to 100 % of usage when attempting to render.

Thanks for that.

Not sure about the HD review options on the Media Player but that is not a deal breaker!

Appreciate your input.
Long story short.

Been having issues working and rendering mts files.
I have a CANON VIXIA HFR20 HD CMOS camera. I take video in 1440x1080 .mts files

I had a Gateway DX4820
x64-based PC
Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU Q8200 @2.33GHz, 2336 Mhz, 4Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s)
8.00 GB RAM
1T Harddrive
ATI Radeon HD 4650
1 G Adapter RAM
Resolution 1920 x 1050 x 59 hertz

I upgraded to the ATI Radeon HD 6870 on suggestion from DirectorZone http://directorzone.cyberlink.com/posts/list/4603700.page#4613015

After that still had issues so I had a new machine built. I have attached the DxDiag of the new machine.

After getting the new machine I contacted Cyberlink and they gave me a new download link for PD9 and Content Pack.

I installed with no issues but now I notice that the HD options in the Media Viewer window are missing. I have contacted Cyberlink but not really getting answers...

I have attached PDF screen shot of both the old program on my old machine and the new install on the new machine.

Any thoughts
Good Morning Bubba in NV - thanks for getting back to me.

I have attached DxDiag for 32 bit and 64 bit on my existing machine.

I don't have the new machine that I was discussing above because it is not built yet. I had posted these new specs as per the builders quote to make sure they would exceed the requirements for PD9 - I am starting to do a lot of mts files.

Please let me know if you see anything out of the ordinary on my existing machine and if an upgraded part or two would be the way to go... maybe be cheaper than building a new machine.

Thanks
I am looking to build a computer to handle PD9 more efficently, ... I have been in conversation with Tony on the DirectorZone forum and he recommended I post here to get others advice ... if anyone is willing.

http://directorzone.cyberlink.com/posts/list/4603700.page

I have a
Gateway DX4820
x64-based PC
Win 7 Home Premiun 6.1.7601 SP1 Build 7601
Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU Q8200 @2.33GHz, 2336 Mhz, 4Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s)
8.00 GB RAM
1T Harddrive
Radeon HD 6870 (just updated)

Even with the new video card I am experiencing issue so I am thinking I will have a new machine built.

Here is what I am thinking... any input would be great.

Pentium Quad Core I7 3.0 GHZ System

Triple Ram Channel
P6X58D-E ASUS SK 1366 INT X58/ICH10R 3XPCI-E X16 6D.DDR3-1333MHZ,

Special features :
- 2 X SATA 6.0 Gb/s ports for Hard drive
- 2 x USB 3.0/2.0 ports

CPU
- Intel Sk 1366 Core i7 Extreme Ed/ Core i7 Processor
- Supports Intel Turbo Boost Technology

Chipset
- Intel X58 / ICH10R

System Bus
- Up to 6400 MT/s ; Intel QuickPath Interconnect

Memory
- 6 x DIMM, Max. 24 GB, DDR3 2000(O.C.)*/1600/1333/1066 Non-ECC,Un-buffered Memory, triple channel memory architecture,Supports Intel Extreme Memory Profile XMP

Slots
- 3 x PCIe 2.0 x16 (at x16/x8/x8 or x16/x16/x1 mode)
- 1 x PCIe x1, 2 x PCI

Multi-GPU Support
NVIDIA 3-Way SLI Technology* ATI Quad-GPU CrossFireX Technology

Storage
- Intel ICH10R controller 6 xSATA 3.0 Gb/s ports
- Intel Matrix Storage Technology Support RAID 0,1,5,10
- Marvell 9128 PCIe SATA 6Gb/s controller
- 2XSATA 6.0 Gb/s ports (gray)

Feature
- Gigabit LAN controller Marvell 88E8056 PCIe Gigabit LAN controller featuring AI NET2 8x USB 2.0/1.1
- Realtek ALC889 8-Channel High Definition Audio CODEC
- NEC USB 3.0 Controller
- 2 x USB 3.0/2.0 ports (at back panel)
- IntelR ICH10R Southbridge
- 8 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports (4 ports at midboard; 4 ports at back panel)

Intel Q-Core I7 CPU
INTEL CORE I7-950 3.0GHZ, Quad Core and HT, 8M cache ram,
(although I am leaning towards a Intel Core I7 -2600K 3.4 GHZ)

DDR3-Ram Memory
12GB (3X4GB) DDR3 1600MHZ

Hard Drive Storage
WD BLACK 1TB 3.5" 7200 RPM SATA 6 GB/S, 64MB CACHE

Blue Ray DVD Rom Drive
22X DVD-RW BURNER, SATA,

Video card
Radeon HD 6870 (I'll use the one I just purchased)

MID-Tower Case and 650W Power supply

Windows Operating System : Windows 7 Home Prem. 64bit

Would this machine be able to handle PD9 and working in HD with mts files smoothly.
Hi jerrys... thanks for the info...

What is weird it the above "corrupt" file player perfectly in Window Media Player 9

But the saga continues... I have received additional files from the camera man (processed differently than the first video) - these will import, edit and convert in PD9 with no issues... but after I produced the video in PD9 (Produce > WMV > Window Media Video 9 DVD Quality (3000Kbps) the sound track gets shifted a few milliseconds outta wack so the sound doesn't match the lip movement of the speaker... ?? Looks fine in preview mode... just messes up and producing.

Back to the drawing board...
Yes - your test file displays, plays and renders with no problems...

I also took another wmv file of mine and rendered it with no problems

I am convinced the original wmv file audio track was corrupted... I have the camera guy redoing... when I get the new one I will do my edits and transistions and see how that goes.

I will refer him to your txt file spec sheet.

Thanks - I'll let you know how this goes.
Dafydd - thank you for your response.

Could you tell me what is different with the Audio & Video settings ... what should the settings be...

I will ask for another file but if we knew what not to do before hand, that may be very helpful.

Thanks - appreciate your expertise!
Kevin - Here are the 3 items you requested....

Thank you very much for this - I really appreciate it!!
Got the MediaInfo script working...
GRRR... I can't get the MediaInfo script to work... it downloads, runs and says it is installed.

I go to a media file, right mouse and nothing about MediaInfo

There is only the Windows Properties...
I agree - I am just downloading the MediaInfo script...

I will forward info asap.

Also, I can FTP one of the original clips to my server for you to download... if you feel that is necessary... but like I said the small one is 345M

If we do the FTP I would prefer to send you the URL in a PM
Kevin - on my Win 7 PD9 ... I just took another source file (from a Panasonic SDR-S7) camera in it's MOD format... imported, did a little editing and then PRODUCE > WMV > Window Media Video 9 DVD Quality (3000Kbps)... and rendered with no issues... this clip was 26 minutes long.

I am thinking the other wmv file is the issue, for me anyways.

I'll play some more and let you know

Thanks - and I do appreciate your comments.
Go to: