Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Guess no interest for any CL Tech support.... Too bad....
I rented the movie and got into the problem about software update. As far as I see, I have the latest update made for my program so just wondering if there will be a new update soon or a fix so I can see the movie? The only update I can't install is one called "Critical Update for PowerDVD" shown in the update window but I got into install error cause I need a full retail or similar to install it...

Power DVD 8 Ver 8.0 3228.50
I will try that. The program was working perfectly and all of a sudden stooped working and now can't even install a patch. The test was a full green light the first time and now it's a red light in the operating system.
Yep, always had run under adm privilege and getting the error. Kinda frustrating....
Thanks, I could install it but when aplying the patch Lite-On.3228U_TaRe43_DVD090826-07, I get an error code 1402 and 1603.
Hello guys, I had to unistall the program cause it stoped working. Now when re-installing, it is asking me for CD:1 when the package only came with one disc. Any idea? WIN 7 64-BIT
Go to: