Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
BabIndia,

Thank you very much for your response & answer to my question. When my new program arrives I will take your advice.

Thanks again,

Carlyn in Montana, USA
I purchased Power Director 12 today box version (12/30/2013). Will this come with the patch build 2420 already installed or will I have to install it once my program arrives?

Thank you for any answer you can provide.
Tony,

I can't thank you enough for your help. I knew this would be an easy answer. I had been using my control key & obviously getting no where.

I also really appreciate usuing your tutorials as I have subscribed to your channel. You have put in a lot of time on those & the quality is great. I have been playing with your "Creating 3D Images Tutorial" starting out with my photo shop to seperate the image. That is such an amazing effect that I am really hoping to get it down.

Thanks again for your kind reply!

Regards & Howdy from Montana, USA (had to throw a little western corny in here)
Carlyn
I can't seem to figure out how to select the images on the timeline to create a slideshow in PD9. I have watched PDToots tutorial many times, the selection process is shown in the beginning but not explained. I have tried doing what I see but all I can do is select one image at a time. I am guessing this is a very easy task but just can't get it.

I did a search but did not find this specific problem.

Thanks for any help provided. This is my first post & I hope I am posting correctly.

Carlyn
Go to: