Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Slideshow Question
DarkHorseMt
Newbie Location: Montana Joined: Nov 19, 2009 14:09 Messages: 4 Offline
[Post New]
I can't seem to figure out how to select the images on the timeline to create a slideshow in PD9. I have watched PDToots tutorial many times, the selection process is shown in the beginning but not explained. I have tried doing what I see but all I can do is select one image at a time. I am guessing this is a very easy task but just can't get it.

I did a search but did not find this specific problem.

Thanks for any help provided. This is my first post & I hope I am posting correctly.

Carlyn HP Pavilion Entertainment PC, Windows 7, Intel7 ,Nvidia
ynotfish
Senior Contributor Location: N.S.W. Australia Joined: May 08, 2009 02:06 Messages: 9977 Offline
[Post New]
Hi Carlyn -

The ways to select the group of images you wish to use are:
1. Click on the first image > hold shift > click on the last image
2. Click & drag to select a group of images

If you wish to include ALL the images in the timeline, you can use Ctrl+A to select all (unless there is media in other tracks).

Isn't it funny the things you leave out, assuming people will know. Thank you for the reminder!

Cheers - Tony
Visit PDtoots. PowerDirector Tutorials, tips, free resources & more. Subscribe!
Full linked Tutorial Catalog
PDtoots happily supports fellow PowerDirector users!
DarkHorseMt
Newbie Location: Montana Joined: Nov 19, 2009 14:09 Messages: 4 Offline
[Post New]
Tony,

I can't thank you enough for your help. I knew this would be an easy answer. I had been using my control key & obviously getting no where.

I also really appreciate usuing your tutorials as I have subscribed to your channel. You have put in a lot of time on those & the quality is great. I have been playing with your "Creating 3D Images Tutorial" starting out with my photo shop to seperate the image. That is such an amazing effect that I am really hoping to get it down.

Thanks again for your kind reply!

Regards & Howdy from Montana, USA (had to throw a little western corny in here)
Carlyn HP Pavilion Entertainment PC, Windows 7, Intel7 ,Nvidia