Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Hello,

still no answer for this problem?

Thanks
info:

Powerdvd 13 ultra version 13.0.2720.57
SR number DVD120806-01
TR number TR130321-040

OS Windows 7 ultimate x86 - service pack 1

Monitor Connection via HDMI, single monitor Samsung HDTV, LCD, LE32A559P4F
Audio via HDMI
BD drive LG BH08LS20 firmware version 2.0
Tried with Aero on/off, problem not solved

dxdiag attached

Thanks
OS Windows 7 Ultimate
Power dvd version 13 - Ultra
Bluray drive LG BH08LS20

The disc is original 2D bluray, Ice Age 4.

I also attached dxdiag file

Thank you
I have an issue with the automatic set of the refresh rate. When bluray disc starts I get the message about the refresh rate. If I choose pdvd to set the refresh rate automatically, video is not playing correctly. ALthough the refrash rate is setted to 24hz by pdvd, the video plays somehow like in slow motion. My samsung tv supports 24p, my graphics card is Nvidia GTX650, so I think it's not a hardware issue.
Any help?

Thanks
Trying to watch Ice Age 4 from the original bluray disc and I get a message that my player needs an update to play the disc. Is that normal? My bluray drive (LG) has the latsest firmware installed, so I think the problam is in pdvd13. I have the ultra version.

Thank you
Thank you very much.
Hello,
I just installed the upgrade from pdvd12. Everything is OK, but older version still exists in my pc. Is this normal? I thought that upgrading meant that the older version will be deleted. If I remember well, all other upgrades I've done, from older to newer versions of pdvd, the older version was deleted.
I have a question now.. I first bought pdvd9 some years ago.. Then upgrade from 9 to 10, from 10 to 12 and now, from 12 to 13. If I have to reinstall operating system in my pc, I have to install all the perevious versions and upgrade them, to get to the last one?

Thanks
If you get a message "pdvd is already running", when trying to re-open pdvd, open task manager (ctrl+alt+del) and stop powerdvd.exe from running. Then try to re-open pdvd again.
Go to: