Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
The current download on the site is still from the 20 Oct 2009, which means the new PROMISED full version that includes the HD Audio Bitstreaming from the HD5xxx cards is not available yet.

I'm dissappointed it isn't available yet.

Any news on this DEV's
Arcsoft TotalMediaTheatre 3 is extremely good and still supports HDDVD. It also integrates with MediaCentre rather than launching as a console like powerDVD.

Not sure when bitstreaming for the HD5xxx card will come from them, however the Asus Xonar HDAV 1.3 still outputs HD Bitstream with TMT3.

@OP.... I couldn't agree more, albian has almost cracked PAP protection for use within MPC-HC and FFDShow tryouts Audio decoder. I'll be trying this tonight when I get home
That would be outrageous if it was to happen as the PDVD 9 claims to support the HD audio formats since PDVD 8 or is it 7.3 can't remember. Auzentech soundcard owners do not have to pay for this. And I'm sure ATI having worked alongside Cyberlink have struck up a similar deal.

I don't mean to sound harsh.

But what is the delay on "THE" patch. It's been achieved, we've seen this from the reviewers. Why can't you just release a beta patch or even an alpha for us to use.

Can you disclose any sort of timeframe, albeit within days, weeks, months or quarters. Or even when a press release may be likely to state when bitstreaming will come to the ATI HD5xxx cards.

Is there some sort of tie with Auzentech, due to their lack of haste on releasing their overdue card (only by a year or so!!!!!)

Any honesty and input would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for your Time

Dave
Go to: