Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Hi Robert
Thank you so much for being so gentle!

I really like this forum!

For some months ago, I did a carreview video.
I couldnt understand why the quality was so bad after the produce, and it was laggin while changing scenes.
After reading that forum today, I have learned a lot. Now I know why, and my quality is more than perfect.
Okay, I guess ive found the problem..
Ive done all completely wrong..

For some reason, I thought that I had to convert the clips from .mts to another format.
After that, importing them to the PD8.
After that, saving it as what I wanted (which requie a lot of redering)
That results in that because of all that rendering, then sound dont follow the picture.

Ive just read on a danish forum (im from Denmark), that the settings has to be the same as the clip. Otherwise a lot of rendering has to happen in the Produce period.

I try to create the same movie now, without the converted clips. Which me luck!
Here is some pictures of my setup when producing and editing.. Maybe I do something wrong ??

www.pro-street.dk/PUBLIC/1.jpg
www.pro-street.dk/PUBLIC/2.jpg
Try to have a look at the movie, and then you can see:
http://www.pro-street.dk/PUBLIC/Mazda2.avi
Yes I know that - but im allways answering when fixed or not. :

I got some other problems now.
When playing the movie in PD8, the sound follows the video (sync = ok).
When I have produced the video, the sound is okay at the start of the movie, but when the first clip comes and it returns to the Master Video, the picture starts to go faster than the sound so the sync in the end is very bad.

How to fix this?

And I allso have another problem.
Because when I add the clips to the movie, and I play the movie, the movie laggs a bit everytime it shows one of the clips like it has to load it or something..

Any idea??
Hey Robert
Thank you so much!
That was what I needed!

I thought ive allready tryed it and it did not work, but now - it works.. Weird.. But finally I can start to work on my project!

:

Again, thank you a lot!

Best regards
Niki
Hey all
First of all - I need help right now cause my project has to be done today!

I have a video with an interview of a cardesigner.
When he speaks, I want some other clips to be shown while his voice is still playing from the master video on the Master Track.

Ive cutted the clips into peaces, and splitted the audio from the mastertrack so the video is on top and the sound from it is some lines below.

When I cut off some stuff from the master video, to put in some clips instead and it returns to show the mastervideo, the voice is not synced right to the master video, because Ive cutted more off than my clip is long.

Is there any way that I can add a new master-video track or a "secondary-videotrack" so I can add my clips to this track, and when the curser hits those clips, they are shown instead of the mastervideo and when they are finished, the mastertrack is shown again?
This would save me a lot of time instead of having to calculate how much I have to cut off the mastervideo for adding the other clip in that space and so on..

Hope you can help me!

Thanks
Niki
Why are you guys so friendly and kind in this forum?
I really like your responses!

On many forums, people get angry if I ask newbie questions like those.

Thanks - I gotta try this!

:
Thank you guys.

It is pretty difficult to add the clips to the line and split them up so I have the final video.
Because when I press start, the clips run in like half speed. The seconds and sound is real, but the picture on the clips run like half speed.

I tryed on my laptop computer, and maybe the computer is not powerfull enough, and thats why the clips dont run perfectly...

But.
So this means,, that there is no "Render clip" button in Cyberlink Powerdirector, except you create you hole movie and press Produce (and then the program render the clips to run more smooth) ?
.. when I add a movieclip to the timeline, and chose the menu top left-->View--->SVRT Information, and press the "Update SVRT info", it tells me that both the sound and video has to be rendered. The clip gets a red line on top of it, and the description for the line-colours tells me, that red means "Video and audio rendering requied 100%".

Is this where I render the clips or?
I used to be supposed to click "Next" I guess.. But the button is untouchable for some reason..?
Dear guys and girls

Im trying to edit a Sony Highdif. videoclip movie.
But in Powerdirector, the clips are showing like half the speed.

Some prof. editing guys, who usually use Mac and Final Cut, tells me that I need to render my clips.

But how and where do I do this?
I feel that ive been searcing this forum, and the program it self.. But no help.

I hope you can help me, and this will solve my problem.

Thanks

Cool..

I wanna save this topic for further videos with this problem.
:
Hey guys!

The picture does work now in my movie, and it is very good quality too!
Thanks so much!

- So when I have to do something like this with a picture top-right of the movie, the pictures just have to be in .png instead of .jpg before it works?

:
Jamie - No, I did export it as a JPG in the highest quality as is available (Quality 12). Maybe thats a problem?

Fred - Yes, it is my own picture - My logo for my website. I use this on every of our pictures, on our fysical banner, on our website and lots of other places, ex. in our movies.

Guys: Im at my girlfriend atm, so please leave the pictures online for some days untill im home again, so I can try with your versions of the pictures, and then I will answer you if it did work.

Btw - Thanks a lot for the help, I hope it works!
Dear Users,

Can someone please make me a file, that I can use in Powerdirector 8.0 as Ive just downloaded?
The picture is this one:
http://www.pro-street.dk/PSfilm.jpg
- What I want is the picture to be on my carmovie, in the top-right of the screen all the time when the movie is shown.

When I try to do it, the quality of the picture is very poor, and there is a border around it except I just made it on a transperent background in Photoshop.

So please help!

Thanks

Best regards
Niki
Go to: