Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I figured it out.
Thanks but how can i move everything on the right side like movie, music and text to fill the gap on the left side?

The way I do it, if there is a coincidence between the videos at the 5 minute position, place the cursor on the clip on the right and click on Stop so that it is exactly in that position, drag a new video to this junction, in the menu that appears I select the insert and move all clips option.
Is there a feature where i can add a picture and add some kind of spooky filter on it? Make it more darker and creepy without using Photoshop etc?
Lets say i have a video 60min i have edited in alot of small pieces with sounds, music and text. If i want to add something lets say 5min into the video how can i move everything after 5min to the right and add new stuff in the space between? Is it possible to move all tracks from 5min in one move?
Is there any easy way to add a title and then 5-6 rows of text below it? The title is easy to add but how can i add text in an easy way?
Yes, but wouldnt it be easier to be able to click in the files you want to export and then click export? You solved one question for me. Is there a way to create another workspace to be able to edit within the project?

Yes i want to jump from one tab to another one. I added a screenshot from Magix who it looks like. In that way i can work on two places cut and edit and paste it in the main video. Another question how can i export a piece of a video without exporting the whole video? Lets say i have a video 60min and i want to cut 3min of that video and export it. How can i do that?

Open PowerDirector, click the “?” upper right corner, access the tutorial center, official Cyberlink.
1 - There are many ways to make, darken and blend images besides applying overlay effects etc.
2 – I didn't understand 2 rooms in the PD, or it would be 2 projects.
3 – To fill in the edges in an image, enlarge and crop as appropriate.
Use the right mouse button on the image, a menu will open with access to the available tools.
I try to use the Speech to Text captions but when i try to create it nothing happens?
Ok i guess no one knows or it doesnt exist.
Hi everyone,

I just purchased Power Director 365 and have some questions.

1. I have a picture of a house i want to apply some effects on so it looks more spooky and dark. Any idea what kind of effect to use?
  2. Is there a way to create another page in Director 365? I would like to be able to have a page where i add all finished stuff and another page where i cut and edit my video.
  3. Is there a way to make a picture fit the screen without any black borders?

Thanks!

/Joel
Go to: