Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I am getting an error message when I attempt to create a disc -- either onto a DVD or onto my hard drive. It says "MotionMenuGenerator Application has stopped working." And I have to click out of that and get a message from windows saying that the possible cause is either a broken or missing source file or I am out fo system memory. I have 4 gigs of RAM which I would think should be enough. Anyone else getting this and what can I do to correct. Thanks, Pete
I am getting an error message when I attempt to create a disc -- either onto a DVD or onto my hard drive. It says "MotionMenuGenerator Application has stopped working." And I have to click out of that and get a message from windows saying that the possible cause is either a broken or missing source file or I am out fo system memory. I have 4 gigs of RAM which I would think should be enough. Anyone else getting this and what can I do to correct. Thanks, Pete
Tony,
Many thanks. In the end it was the Windows Clean Up Install program that did it. Pete
During the installation of Power Director 8 upgrade version, the installation process asked to uninstall Power Director 7. An error window came up saying,
"Error!! The product difinitation file lost." Power Director 7 was not uninstalled and I don't see an icon for Power Director 8 on my desktop. Whenever I click on the Cyberlink PowerDirector Icon that is on my desktop, Version 7 opens.
What should I do?
Pete
Go to: