Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Crashing when "create disc" tab selected
Stephens [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Aug 21, 2009 13:44 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
Anytime I try to work in the "create disc" tab, the program freezes up (sometimes with a windows message, sometimes not). I have plenty of hard drive space. I have updated my drivers. I have un-installed and re-installed. I am stumped. I have this problem with different projects too, not just one. I love the software - if this problem can be fixed.
Andrew - Wales, UK
Contributor Location: Wales, UK Joined: Jan 27, 2009 19:16 Messages: 545 Offline
[Post New]
Hi, can you supply some more info? Does it crash at the same point? What kind of disc are you producing? What camera? High definition?

Cheers,

Andrew Alienware Aurora ALX R4 - Intel i7-4820 4.2 GHz - 32GB DDR3 RAM - Crucial 512GB SSD - 1TB Seagate HDD - 3TB WD Green HDD - 4TB WD Green HDD - MSI NVIDIA GTX 1070 8GB

Sony HDR-PJ810 and HDR-PJ530
Wes [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Aug 23, 2009 22:28 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
Hi first time user so bear with me.
I had the same problem, how much ram do you have, and is your processor decent. I upgraded to 8 gigs of ram and a quad core 9550, it seeems to have made the differance,
Peter [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Aug 22, 2009 13:27 Messages: 4 Offline
[Post New]
I am getting an error message when I attempt to create a disc -- either onto a DVD or onto my hard drive. It says "MotionMenuGenerator Application has stopped working." And I have to click out of that and get a message from windows saying that the possible cause is either a broken or missing source file or I am out fo system memory. I have 4 gigs of RAM which I would think should be enough. Anyone else getting this and what can I do to correct. Thanks, Pete