Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I know it's outmoded, but this is something I still need to do with the project. I don't see anything except exporting in various file formats. Is there any way to create a physical DVD? Thank you.
Is there a button press to move between itemsin a timeline? I was thinking that something like arrow right and left would be used for that but it doesn't appear to work. Have I missed something? Thank you
Motion graphics 15 with the three dots on either side. how can I tell which ones will allow font size change- Just try them?

What Motion Graphics title are you using? Many don't allow you to change font size, just font type but allow overall scaling to change size.

Jeff
if I change the size of text in a motion graphics title to overlay video it reverts to original size when I test by playing that section of the video. Other parameters like overlay stay but the size doesn't and I don't know how to lock it in to the size I want. Any ideas will be much appreciated.
Thank you very much. This worked fine, but one would think that 2 "back to back" photos wouldn't have any space between for bleed through.

Opacity is controlled by the green line at the top of the video clip. Just put a notch with keypoints in the opacity and have a setting of 0 in say the middle of the transition. This will prevent the narration track bleed through during transition. The attached clip shows and explains how to easily create an opacity keypoints.

Jeff
Sorry,but I'm still very new to the product. Can you tell me how to do that? Thanks again.
This is the free version. I have a live narrator and am adding photos in the track above here and there. If I put 2 back to back photos with a transition, the narrator still shows very briefly during the transition between the two photos which I would like to avoid. I am just using the basic zoom in/out. Any ideas what I may be doing wrong? Thanks.
Why isn't there a simple way to crossrfade between 2 adjacent clips? It seems like you have to run one over the other to make this happen. And I would really like just add cross fades across all clips in a track but there doesn't seem to be a way to do this (unless I just can't find it.) Any ideas? Thank you very much.
Go to: