Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Hi, thanks, I did it lowering preview quality but I found it was not good to see well what i was editing, so again put on hight quality

but I am quite sure the problem is too not enough graphic card. will ask who understand better than me! when bought PD12 some months ago we upgrade memory, but not graphic card as it was okay to support the program as request, as 4k need a lot I bought it could be this.

but about the fact when produce the film we did in MPEG4 4K 3060x1020 I got only a music file do you think it's also because problem of my tower PC?

have nice day
thanks, will read all you suggest and maybe understand…the problem…

I also contact Eugen as maybe he can help me

yes Sony is AX100

if I show you a small film edinting and produce with WMn 4k 3060x1030 is okay I can see it well
if with others as wrote on first message I got trouble

and what is difficult is because commands are a little slow and during editing on PD12 the clip jump or stop

by the fact I have no idea if the information you asked are those I'll write, if I looked in good place to read...

NVIDA 360MB
INtel 632 MB
hard disk 1T, hard disk :4T, hard disk 4T

hope this can help or just tell me where I have to look to found the right information

thanks so much
thanks in any case, when i bought PD12 I put more Ram.

Hi everybody

I used since some months director2 (PD12) and happy with.

My husband bought a new camera Sony 4k. he tried and I wanted to editing with PD12

I got a lot of trouble:

1. when I look at the clip from the window where they are settle it’s okay but if I put the clip on the timeline and from there want to see it the clip jump especially if it’s a panoramic scene . but from the window where you can cut the clip it’s okay you can see it without trouble
2. when I want to see the film I am editiing it’s same some clip aren’t possible to see well as image jump or stop for few seconds! So difficult to be sure that’s is okay or not!
3. All commands are slow! When by example I cut inside the window to cut before the point in take place it’s longer than before.
4. It was impossible to make a MPEG4 4K 3840x2160 the result was to have only a audio clip!
5. With AVC H264 4k 3840x1080 the file was okay but when I see it on PC it was slow and some image jump or stop
6. Could do only to have a result and could see it okay with WMN 4K and open with quick time

My questions:

Some of you already have these problems?
How do you resolve them?
Maybe PD12 not enough complete to support 4K and so better to upgrade to PD13?

All information, suggestion are welcome

Sorry for my English learned so many year at school…

Thanks for all
thanks so much!
Hi
want to know if with photo director 6 when i make a slide show with mz photos I can mix some small video?

thanks so much
today we bought a new microphone… and we tried it and seems to be okay!! the voice is not low as with the old one… si surely the problem was the fact the microphone end it life just when I needed it!!

time to appear is around 45 seconds… but I learn the patience as the important is that's it works!!!!!

thanks to everybody….

now can finish my movie about our last trip in Bolivia!
yes i thought about this… and I download it today! I wanted to do with quick time player and so make a prove by register 5 texts and the problem is PD don't want the file make by quick time!!! it's seem a joke!!
for today it's enough… will see again tomorrow with new microphone and audacy or similar!!

thanks so much!
when finish the recording, and my texts are long average 15 seconds, sometimes less! i saw a window who say in progress but move nothing… and after 30 seconds but I think more, for me it's an eternity as really long respect when using studio 15 , the window desapear and if I don't click on the time line wait again that arrive the was file…

on it lain forum video makers.net one told me it must arrive immediately

so maybe it's my worse microphone…
tomorrow will try again with the new one and … i'll learn to be patient??!!

thanks
okay,
my PC is only for making film, and it has 8 giga, new card… so maybe not so slow… but if you say that's normal to wait almost 1 minute… I'll have to prepare me to be sooo patient!!!

of course I close all others application when make movie...
yes, will do…. now Monday will go to buy another microphone, the poor one I have is really not good at all… but we could understand that maybe where was the problem.

until now using studio pinnacle 15 never got such kind of problem, just connect the microphone (the one who is now out of order) and could speak and all was okay immediately!!!

by the fact I ad another question right now about long time capture registration: i have to wait almost 1 minute any time before the registration appear on the timeline… it's normal???? with studio 15 it was immediately
as I am new with PD, fist I used pinnacle studio15, I found that when you register the time arrives your registration on the time line is very long, maybe 1 minute any time… it's normal or something doesn't work on my PD bought 2 months ago (i did the free downloads PD send some weeks ago to repair or make better our program) with pinnacle studio 15 just time to switch of the voice register and it was on the time line… so why maybe i found sooooo long to wait 1 minute

then when the window about capture registration disappear i have to click on the timeline to see finally the registration.

it's my first film with this program, I found it easy and happy to use it, but just with this point I have difficulties….

thanks so much, sorry for my bad English just learned at school so many years ago…..
thanks… I am trying some solutions too, as maybe my microphone who was perfect is now broken? could be and so this could explain part of the problems? also because during the comments after the first 10 I had to increase latency and output and input… and again after some more registration….

I already try to increase the voice but this is not a good solution indeed… the voice must be more perfect possible without after to make some more operation after!

after having trying with another poor microphone I think the good one is broken, as the poor one works… I can heard well the voice…

and again thanks...
I want to ad some text in my movie as Always done with Others programs of editing.
but the problem is the microfone ho is working give me a low voice and can't success to ahve a higher voice

the when I register it's need 1 minuts before the capture of the voice appears in the time line! it's normal??? also when the window who say the capture is going go away if I don't click where I start to register nothing arrives!

for me it's terrible to not be able to ad a good comment with good voice (level I mean)

what I can do? any advice are welcome

Go to: