Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
capture registration very long...
lunasiatica111 [Avatar]
Member Location: Swizterland Joined: Jul 23, 2014 16:04 Messages: 93 Offline
[Post New]
as I am new with PD, fist I used pinnacle studio15, I found that when you register the time arrives your registration on the time line is very long, maybe 1 minute any time… it's normal or something doesn't work on my PD bought 2 months ago (i did the free downloads PD send some weeks ago to repair or make better our program) with pinnacle studio 15 just time to switch of the voice register and it was on the time line… so why maybe i found sooooo long to wait 1 minute

then when the window about capture registration disappear i have to click on the timeline to see finally the registration.

it's my first film with this program, I found it easy and happy to use it, but just with this point I have difficulties….

thanks so much, sorry for my bad English just learned at school so many years ago…..
Dafydd B [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 26, 2006 08:20 Messages: 11973 Offline
[Post New]
Quote: as I am new with PD, fist I used pinnacle studio15, I found that when you register the time arrives your registration on the time line is very long, maybe 1 minute any time… it's normal or something doesn't work on my PD bought 2 months ago (i did the free downloads PD send some weeks ago to repair or make better our program) with pinnacle studio 15 just time to switch of the voice register and it was on the time line… so why maybe i found sooooo long to wait 1 minute

then when the window about capture registration disappear i have to click on the timeline to see finally the registration.

it's my first film with this program, I found it easy and happy to use it, but just with this point I have difficulties….

thanks so much, sorry for my bad English just learned at school so many years ago…..

Hi lunasiatica111,
1. Please show us pictures of what you are looking at on the screen. See the guide, Part E & F.
2. What camera do you have? To see if you are using the right method to extract video from the camera.
3. Please provide details of your computer, see the guide, Part B.
4. If you are having language difficulties, use Google Translate and we'll try and help.

The guide link: http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/29701.page
Follow the information/instructions listed in the guides.
Dafydd
lunasiatica111 [Avatar]
Member Location: Swizterland Joined: Jul 23, 2014 16:04 Messages: 93 Offline
[Post New]
today we bought a new microphone… and we tried it and seems to be okay!! the voice is not low as with the old one… si surely the problem was the fact the microphone end it life just when I needed it!!

time to appear is around 45 seconds… but I learn the patience as the important is that's it works!!!!!

thanks to everybody….

now can finish my movie about our last trip in Bolivia!