Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
All other discs work fine.
I have anydvdhd which I use to get around stupid region codes. Tsted it with this on and off, cold restart etc
My Avatar is a UK retail disc.
Help
If you think for a minute that anyone from Cyberlink who gives a damn posts here, you are mistaken. Take a look on AVS
I`ve got my fingers crossed for this http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=31584

Oh and it will be FREE and do more than pdvd ever did.
Slysoft do updates on a weekly basis.
I have a nasty feeling we will have to pay for this update as a pack add on.
Could of let the pass through go with this!
Yea I know but its just silly most of the time, the latest version of pdvd9 still thinks my onkyo amp isnt hdcp complient.
Well I wish someone would, its only a patch after all, I paid fo my pdvd9 so I dont see the problem.
Unless they are trying to work out how to screw over anydvdhd users again.
Its not an added feature, all it does is pass the sound info to the amp of your choice. Infact pdvd will be doing less.
there must be a review beta floating around on the net I`m sick of waiting.
Oh my support question was
"When will the update for ati 5 cards to allow bitstreaming be released?"

And the reply from Cyberlink was

"
We want to inform you that the information provided by you regarding your concern, is not clear and sufficient enough for us to make an accurate diagnosis of the issue.

So, we request you to provide us a detailed and clear information about your concern so that we could provide you appropriate troubleshooting steps to resolve your issue. "

For the love of god! Didnt I make it simple enough?
Well maybe if Auzentech got the card out on time so many people may not of jumped ship. Besides its not as if we are waiting for a real feature to be added. All it does is allow the sound to be passed to an amp to let it decode it.

Put in a support question.
Why has the update not been released yet? The ati 5 cards are selling out everywhere!
Go to: