Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >

Video stabilization can't be key framed, it applies to the whole clip. You need to split the clip around the region you want to stabilize.

Jeff

Ah. Well, that explains it. Thanks! But...I still would like to know how to create a keyframe, which I assume is a defined portion of a clip?
Brand new user, and I am thoroughly confused. I want to define a specific timeframe in which to apply stabilization. I think this is done with a keyframe, but I am stumped as how to define it. I can place the start of the keyframe, but how do I define the endpoint?
So,,,no live green screen in YouCam? No ChromaKey? I gotta have PerfectCam? And it's subscription only, I can't BUY PerfectCam? Not so perfect, eh?
Just FYI, I finally got around to trying your tips. They didn't work. No worries, I am happy with Windows MovieMaker 6.
OK, giving it a try, just for gits and shiggles. I'll get back to ya.
I have gone back as far as I dare in System Restores and it still doesn't work. Any farther, and I'll be losing vital programs. I don't have time to re-install and re-update everything I have, I'll be set back DAYS and WEEKS if I do that.

I really just wanted it for the DVD burning capability, so I bit the bullet and bought PowerProducer. That works fine. I use Windows Movie Maker to do my movies anyway.
Can't launch PowerDirector 10 at all. It just says the program has encountered a problem and must close.

Any advice?
On the options page for Video Settings, I am not given a drop-down box in which to choose a different camera. The built-in camera is the only choice. How do I get the YouCam to appear in this box so that I can choose it? Does it (YouCam) simply have to be running, and then it will appear? (No, because I just tried it).
Can YouCam interface with Skype? If so, how is this accomplished? I don't see anything in Skype to tell it to use YouCam.
Go to: