Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
How to Define A Keyframe
GalacticaActual [Avatar]
Newbie Location: Payson, AZ, USA Joined: Jul 25, 2009 14:31 Messages: 12 Offline
[Post New]
Brand new user, and I am thoroughly confused. I want to define a specific timeframe in which to apply stabilization. I think this is done with a keyframe, but I am stumped as how to define it. I can place the start of the keyframe, but how do I define the endpoint? ==JJS==
JL_JL [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Arizona, USA Joined: Oct 01, 2006 20:01 Messages: 6091 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Brand new user, and I am thoroughly confused. I want to define a specific timeframe in which to apply stabilization. I think this is done with a keyframe, but I am stumped as how to define it. I can place the start of the keyframe, but how do I define the endpoint?

Video stabilization can't be key framed, it applies to the whole clip. You need to split the clip around the region you want to stabilize.

Jeff
GalacticaActual [Avatar]
Newbie Location: Payson, AZ, USA Joined: Jul 25, 2009 14:31 Messages: 12 Offline
[Post New]

Video stabilization can't be key framed, it applies to the whole clip. You need to split the clip around the region you want to stabilize.

Jeff

Ah. Well, that explains it. Thanks! But...I still would like to know how to create a keyframe, which I assume is a defined portion of a clip? ==JJS==
JL_JL [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Arizona, USA Joined: Oct 01, 2006 20:01 Messages: 6091 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Ah. Well, that explains it. Thanks! But...I still would like to know how to create a keyframe, which I assume is a defined portion of a clip?

The manual sheds lots of info on keyframes as they can be used with many adjusting features. Attached pic highlights one way to access keyframes.

Jeff
[Thumb - PD20_Define_keyframe.png]
 Filename
PD20_Define_keyframe.png
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
534 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
7 time(s)