Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
A follow up: When I had a PS3 and played a BD DVD - it would AUTO go from 60 to 24FPS. BUT with my PDVD8 and my ATI 4670 [supports 24fps] when I play a BD - it does NOT change to 24fps????? Can someone PLEASE advise.....

TKS
SORRY for offending you and THANKS for the response to my question.
Thought it MIGHT be obvious from my post - guess not - to CLARIFY then, I am asking anyone that is using a XONAR 1.3 Sound Card in their 'puter......do they find it compatible with BOTH PDVD9 and TMT3?

Hope that is clear enough?

TKS michael
Is anyone here having any success using this Sound Card with PDVD9? I know it is specifically kind of tied to TMT.....BUT.....would be nice if could use in BOTH?

TKS michael
Can someone please tell me IF PDEV8 supports 24FPS in 1080P.....OR do I need to upgrade to 9 in order to get that support?

TKS
Quote: Power DVD Sucks use Arcsoft TotalMedia 3

I attempted to do just that............downloaded their Top of the Line Version to TRY first......what a BUMMER that turned out to be.....can NOT believe that Arcsoft expects you to watch/try it out SILENTLY.....there is/was a WARNING right to begin with.....IF the Sounnd track uses DOLBY you will NOT have sound using the TRIAL......that tried me enough to immediately DELETE the Arcsoft product from my machine and go directly back to PDVD!!!
Go to: