Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
XONAR 1.3 and PDVD9?
Michael [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jul 19, 2009 14:58 Messages: 7 Offline
[Post New]
Is anyone here having any success using this Sound Card with PDVD9? I know it is specifically kind of tied to TMT.....BUT.....would be nice if could use in BOTH?

TKS michael
[Post New]
TMT?

Also... think you could explain more about what it is you are trying to do or are having trouble trying to do?
Michael [Avatar]
[Post New]
Thought it MIGHT be obvious from my post - guess not - to CLARIFY then, I am asking anyone that is using a XONAR 1.3 Sound Card in their 'puter......do they find it compatible with BOTH PDVD9 and TMT3?

Hope that is clear enough?

TKS michael
[Post New]
To be quite honest, you were NOT clear or OBVIOUS in any way. You spoke like you were a three year old holding a crayon, scribbling on construction paper trying to tell mommy and daddy what you were thinking.

You asked if anyone was using PDVD9 and the Xonar together and if they had success. Sounded more like you may have tried to use them together and ran into problems while doing so, but were somehow too obtuse to figure it out.

In other words: Be move verbose and don't attack the people who are willing to try and help you out when you post in a forum for support type questions. It's generally a bad idea.

So, to answer your question... yes, it is compatible. You may have issues doing so as some parts of the Xonar driver do not play well with PowerDVD, but they do work together.
Michael [Avatar]
[Post New]
SORRY for offending you and THANKS for the response to my question.
Tapersmith [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jul 27, 2009 10:50 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
It may technically be compatible, but i have not found a way to send audio via bitstreaming through HDMI like you can with TMT. I am on a trial version of Powerdvd 9 and that is what I am waiting for before I purchase it. I hope they support it as overall I would prefer the Powerdvd over the TMT.