Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
why is it when i drag some files to it says this ?

these same files used to work on cyberlink 7

this new one is really bad well to me or what.. cuss is giving me all these problems
this is what i do chroma key part

By jjdp at 2009-11-11

see...

By jjdp at 2009-11-11

see this is how it looks BLURRY

By jjdp at 2009-11-11

when click on the edit part looks CLEAR

By jjdp at 2009-11-11

this is the final thing looks ALL BLURRYY

By jjdp at 2009-11-11

im tryiing to get it clear how i been had it with cyberlink 7 ..
im about to post some screen shots.... to show ya exact what the problem is..
see i water mark this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MReYIkKKrdY

with cyberlink 7

that looks way better than what im getting now.. i can show u like a screen shot.....

weird .. i should just go back to 7 cuss this 8 is weird..
ok so i just got this new version..

seems good..

my problem or where i need help is doing the ' water mark ' adding logo etc..

so i follow same process ' cyberlink posted on youtube for power director 7 '

but when i like have the water mark ready....

i click chroma key .. the water mark on the preview screen on it looks ' blurry ' really bad.. like if i made the picture small ( which i did to resize it ) but in my old version it didnt look like that...

oky well if i click ' add/edit motion for the Pip effect button ' takes me to the other screen where i can make it ' transperancy ' welll on the preview here looks good like it always did on my older version '

so well yeah what am I doing wrong ? .....

when i render it etc.. seems blurry nasty... .

if any one can help me thanks..

i can take screen shots if it helps...
Quote: Yes, if you burn to a folder the whole DVD structure is created. IMGBurn merely transfers it to the physical DVD. All the original DVD structure is maintained.

man this program is giving me a headache.. now it wont let me even make a folder.. stays for hrs on 50%
also thanks to every one helping me with this ..
Quote: Hi bawse,

Follow pjc's instructions, a lot of PowerDirector users do not use PowerDirector to burn to DVD's, but save to a DVD folder or produce and save to the HD.

A good burning program is CyberLink's Power2Go 6 which is a dedicated burning program and is used by many editors it appears to be more stable than PowerDirector, at least I have never had any burning issues.

Robert

but if i burn it to a folder ..

will it burn on the progams ya mention me with CHAPTERS ??

i need it to burn with CHAPTERS the way i CHAPTER IT.
Quote: My suggestion:

1.Download and install IMGBurn (freeware - google it)
2. Use the good (1st) DVD you produced to create a DVD image (.iso file) onto your PC or use PD to create a DVD folder on your PC instead of burning DVD.
3. Use IMGBurn to burn the other DVDs from this image file or the DVD folder. Use the verify data option as well.

I find IMGburn a reliable burn module.

Regards

ok so i should burn the stuff i wanted from cyberlink director to a folder.. and use that folder on that program that u mention me

is there a program like cyberlink ? i can get?
Quote: Hi Pekker -

The question has been raised a thousand times.

To quote James' answer, previously posted:

"Try clicking on the search button and see what you can find.
When's the last time you defragmented your hard disk?

Check this post: http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/5583.page

Are you using menus? Others have posted that if there is something wrong with the menu it will not burn properly. If you have a menu in this project try removing it and test what happens.

You can also try burning to a folder and using software like Imgburn to burn the disk. It is free, easy to use, and never fails."

How did I find that? SEARCH (top left)

Cheers -

Tony

PS. James - lovely hat mate... all it needs is one of Dafydd's camera mounts sprayed a nice cheesy yellow.

does Imgburn burn in chapters ?

and if i burn it to a folder does it burn all 1 file or in the chapters i used
okay .. i have updated the patch.. i just got the program...

okay so i burn one dvd .. was successful and it played anywhere and load fast.

so i burn my 2nd dvd it said it burn successful but it wont play in no dvd players ONLY in my ps3 but takes like 1-2mins to load up....

than i burn a 3rd dvd and i burn what i had burn on my 1st dvd and i got this
Burning Failed Error Code a000000a

and after that i burn what i had burn on dvd 2 and it just gets to 51% and go after that...

aaa im on a deadline to turn this dvd in.... any helppppppppp
my program does the same thing.. now it stops at 51% and wont burn no more..

Go to: