Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
UPDATE:

I had numerous issues caused by the fact that I had kernel debugging ENABLED thru BCDEDIT. If you have debugging enabled, then you cannot use PowerDVD (or any DVD-related application.)

I wasn't even connected to a debugger physically, but I still had the problems.

To check for this:

Open a CMD window
Type "bcdedit"
At the bottom, you'll see an option called DEBUG. If this is set to YES then you cannot use PowerDVD.
Turn this off by typing: "bcdedit /debug OFF"
Then reboot your computer.

I've asked Cyberlink to fix PowerDVD9 so that it detects this setting before launching the application. I've also recommended a FAQ be made on this matter as well.
i've already submitted a support ticket on this...
This does not matter. I'm running Win7 32-bit and the latest patch broke my PDVD9!
Sweet! Yep, I just confirmed that PDVD9 Ultra survived the first 7 minutes of Quantum of Solace (Blu-Ray) without skipping! Yay!

This renews my faith in technical support!
I have this problem with Vista SP2 and PDVD9 v1719.

I submitted a report ticked at the end of June and it was "forwarded to the development team." Look for a patch in the next coming weeks... I hope.
Go to: