Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Quote: The patch update for previous PD8's will be released asap.

What does this mean? Is the patch tested by a limited group already? But then i dont understand, why new customers get this release. This sounds odd.

Is anyone able to share this patch on rapidshare or is this not allowed?
Alles klaro. Ist das ne englische oder deutsche Adresse?
Das gleiche bei mir. Es meldet sich seit Tagen niemand.
Unfortunately the bug is not gone in release 3017
Thanks.

What is really critical (he wrote) is the b-Frame with size 0. This is propably responsible for the stuttering. Cyberlink: Please please fix these issues.

Your program is really fast and good. I know a of people out there, who wish, that smart rendering on AVCHD works (no tool is capable of this at the moment) and you are a footstep away.
A guy in a german forum found out why an AVCHD stream, which is smart rendered with PowerDirector, is stuttering:
see here for the german source: http://videotreffpunkt.com/thread.php?threadid=8725&threadview=0&hilight=&hilightuser=0&page=1
He says (translated in english):

In GOP 4 the last original 'Pbb' group betwenn both b-Frames there is a b-Frame with size NULL. In the 6.GOP the last bb-Frames are missing and a new GOP structure with only 3 bbP groups starts: IbbPbbPbbP I... (the HF100 uses 4 Pbb groups)

Is someone here in the forum able to forward this information to technical guys from cyberlink?
Here is the official answer from cyberlink:

Thank you for writing back.

Note: Please do not use the SVRT feature while producing an AVCHD file.

Are they joking??
Hallo,

iam using Power Director, Patch 2726. I have got some clips from my Canon HF100 in 1920x1080@25p. When i smart render the trimmed clips, the film ends up with a hickup every second before each trimmed clip ends (Played in Power DVD 7.3). As an example, i have uploaded this file:
http://rapidshare.com/files/221796890/00020.MTS.html
MD5: CA69068EDFA1D0F3B460FE0816D08BA7

To reproduce:
1. Clip to timeline and trimmed to 14,05.
2. copy the clip and attach it to the first one.
3. Trim the end of the second (copied) Clip to 8,06.

Control SVRT to get smart rendering. If all is green, give it a go:

Step 1: I have chosen "In Datei" means "in file"
Step 2: AVC .mpeg4 chosen, Profil AVCHD 1920x1080, SVRT is checked
Step 3: Click on Rendering

The output file shows up in the second clip in power DVD a hickup 1 second before the clip (which is also the end of the film) ends.
Go to: