Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
My project is very close to a full DVD in length. When attempting to burn I get a run time error. What does this mean and how can I resolve the problem.
Thanks everyone for your earlier help. Now I have two produced videos. what do I insert into the time line? The produced videos in mpeg2 format or the original pds files? I am assuming I IMPORT the mpeg file, is this correct?

Once I import the files, is this the time to create chapters for my final video? I am assuming yes.
Thanks everyone. That is very helpful.
Why do you need to produce if you can just burn a disc? Is it to break down a project into smaller sections? If so, how do you take the several produced section and make one dvd? Do you add the produced sections into one time line and then burn? Sorry I am new to this.
I just burned a DVD. I did not produce it before I burned it. Is this file anywhere on my computer. If so, how do I find it?
I want to tranfer old Sony 8mm tape to my computer and then use PD7 to edit. Has anyone done this before using PD? Is it easy or difficult?
I plan to transfer 16MM film reels (over 10 200 foot reels) into AVI format on an external hard drive by an outside service. I am concerned that I will receive just one AVI file with all the years of film. How would I break this one file into various individual clips using PowerDirect 7, which I have not purchased yet?
Go to: