Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Thanks all for the help, seems you know all the little tricks. Yes Tech support told me to do these things, I think I followed all to the letter. Since PD will not start install until previous install is removed I assume when I do the uninstall and clean up it is gone because, then PD will reinstall. Thanks, Darryl
Hi, I can not complete the install, I get a missing file error please re install, I have many times. Tech has been as helpful as they can, I think, they have sent me 2 different downloads, same problem each time..."missing file please re install". I completely remove previous installs and I even tried re installing on top, PD will not do that until previous install is removed. I have Vista. So if anyone has the key to this problem you will make a happy man happy, I did like the trial version so much, Thanks, Darryl
I am having trouble installing PD and am about to give up. Someone called Walker gave up on PD but the topic is locked. I would like to find out from him or any other unsatisfied customer, "Did you get a full refund?" I am going to give Corel a try, Walker went with some other guy.
No change still missing "critical programs" whatever they are seems to m if they are so "critical" they would be there or tell me what they are or tell me where to find them it only ask me to re install that's all. Does not ask to un install previous installation. Seems I may have to pass on PD really liked the trial version. Maybe editing software is like women, there is always another one around the corner.
oops spoke too soon Tech did reply to me. Download clean up etc and re download Power Director from another site. I will give it a try, and no you do not insult me it is an easy thing to overlook but I did restart. As far as I could tell PD was completely un installed. I am in Peru and moving to another apartment and it can take up to 3 weeks to have my phone re connected if you do not hear from me soon it is because I will be off line thanks, Darryl
I think I may have the same problem. I try setting up and all is fine, my key is accepted but can not open Power Director. The error message indicates that I am missing some critical files, and to reinstall, which I have done 5 times and have even re downloaded and reinstalled. After reading this forum it seems I may not get too much help from CyberLink. I have contacted tech support today. I like the product, I used the trial version quite successfully now it is gone, I have nothing. I hope someone can solve this, I hate the thought of not having this product let alone fighting to get my money back. thanks, Darryl
Go to: