Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Hi All. As a result of upgrading my video driver to the latest release, I am now able to play DVDs in PWDVD9 ultra but BD disks still result in the application exiting upon 40% loading. I managed to speak to CyberLink support yesterday and a patch will be available for download in the March 31st 2009 timeframe. Hopefully this will resolve our issues with the app. Forever hopefull!
Hi all. I'm having the same issue; blu-ray disk loads and usually aborts after 40% loading. I've been on the phone with Cyberlink support on several occasions and the last bit of advice they gave me was to update my Geforce video driver to the latest version. I have a Sony VAIO notebook, Model VGN-AR770CU and it has a NVIDEA 8600M GT video card. The latest driver still hasn't rectified the problem. Time to call Cyberlink support again!
I upgraded to version 9 ultra form version 8 ultra and I can't play any DVDs and BDs on version 9--version 8 stills works flawlessly, however. Every time version 9 loads a DVD or BD, the app exits. If I access configuration settings and click on information the app exists and subsequent loads of the app will not allow me to access configuration settings. Its been 3 days now without Cyberlibk resolving the bugs. I'm not impressed and will likely demand a refund if the bugs are not resolved within the week.
Go to: