Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I guess there's no much of a help around here...
Hi all,

I'm having the same problem, all of my BluRays freeze randomly, video stops and audio keeps playing, then video catches up.

PowerDVD 9 Ultra Version 9.0.2320.a
PowerDVD SR Number DVD091223-02
Win 7 Home Premium x64 Bit
PowerDVD is Retail (bought online at Cyberlink's store)
nVidia GeForce GTX 280
nVidia Geforce Driver 196.21
Sound Blaster X-Fi Xtreme Audio
Creative driver version 6.10.0.209
Display connection via DVI
Single monitor
McAfee Virus Scan v. 13.15

As you can see, I have AnyDVD and DVD Region Free installed, both of them were NOT running when having this issue. I'm attaching my DXDiag and the CollectUserInfo.cab.

Please help me, BluRay playback has become very annoying .
Thank you for your support.

Regards,
Jorge

Hi there,

The same thing is happening to me...all blu ray movies I play look too bright on PowerDVD Ultra 9 as well in MediaCenter, DVD's look fine. It's impossible to adjust the brightness or contrast settings during blu ray playback.

Eros, did you manage to solve the problem?

Any help will be grateful.

Thanks!

Jorge
I just installed the Patch 9.1530(DVD090309-03) downloaded from the software update area, it didn´t do anything!!!!!!!!!!

I keep having the same huge problem! This version DOESN´T PLAY ANYTHING AT ALL!!! None of my DVD´s or Blu Ray´s! I get a error when trying to play a disc, and when I click on the video tab on the settings menu....

Is this a joke??? I don´t know how people at Cyberlink can release a new version without testing it!!!! If I don´t get any solution within the week, I´ll ask for a refund....very very disappointing...

By the way, this patch worked for anyone???
Where is the promised patch for PowerDVD 9 Ultra? Technical support said that it was going to be released on March 31st, and there´s nothing to fix the program on the software update area...

It hasn´t worked at all since I bought it two weeks ago!!! No playback for DVD´s or Blu Ray´s!!! What a faulty program!!!

Does anyone knows something about this?

Thanx!
Same here bob, nothing plays on PDVD 9...I get a message from windows saying "PowerDVD.exe stopped working", tried uninstalling, restarting and installing again and again...keep having the same problem...I´m very disappointed...
Go to: