Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I have searched the forum with no signs of others having this problem but it is consistent on no matter what machine I playback on.

When I playback in media Player, it says the Video Codec is CyberLink Video/SP Decoder. When I playback a std encoded mpg2, it says the Video Codec is MPEG Video Decoder.

Std 'MPEG Video Decoder' works with no delay. I get about a 10 sec delay before the video begins to play with the Vedeo/SP Decoder.

FYI - The delay is occurring when I playback through a third party screen presentation program (SongShow), so i need to have IMMEDIATE PLAYBACK when I click the clip (as I do with std MPEG Encoded files).

I loaded KLCodec pack to try to alleviate the probelm - still no improvement.
download klite codecs pack (freeware) and it will fix your problem - it did for me.
To join in here..
I have a Q6600 processor on Vista with 4gb and Nvidia 9600gt video and PDR 7.

Over 100 images and a couple videos. On pan and zoom, the motion is unacceptably choppy and jerky. I have the latest patch installed too(2519). I refuse to lower my CPU core to try to "fix" this since it defeats the purpose of the addl hardware boost.

Please help Cyberlink!!! The pan and zoom are an AWESOME feature in this build and I use it regularly.
Go to: