Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I have a high-end computer system, so I know it's not an hardware issue. Is there any way to make the preview run smoother when adding transitions and PIP layers?? The preview sometimes run ridiculously slow, and at times, stops all together...

Any help would be great! Thanks in advance!

Btw, my system specs are as follows:

CPU: Core i7 (3.2ghz)
GPU: Nvidia GTX 260 216 cores
RAM: 6gb Corsair Dominator DDR3 (on tri-channel)
HDD: 1.2TB (two Western Digital Black Edition on Raid 0)
Mobo: Asus P6T Deluxe
S/C: Asus Xonar D2X

So yeah, I know it's definitely not my computer...
I have a similar setup: Core i7 920 o/c'd to 3.2ghz, Asus P6T Deluxe mobo, 6GB Corsair Dominator DDR3, nVidia GTX 260 216 core 896mb DDR3, (x2) 640gb "Black" Western Digital HDD's on RAID 0. Mine is more of a gaming rig than a video editing system. Anyhow, I'm running PD7 on a legit copy of Vista-64bit Ultimate just fine. What is your GPU?
One gripe I have with editing videos is the uploading part...maybe if we were in South Korea with their 100+mb (soon-to-be 1000mb) d/l bandwidth, things would be different... I have the Core i7 and nVidia GTX 260 216 cores (CUDA), so editing is fairly quick for me, sometimes near instant.

I'm sorry to jump off topic, but can we d/l more slideshow templates?
Well, my slideshows are blurry even before they're produced...is there an option somewhere to change settings?? I'm at work right now, so I won't be able to provide much info, but will do as soon as I leave the office. Btw, what's the best quality that can be posted on Youtube? I tried using MPEG-4 for Facebook, but didn't work...MPEG-2 did. Perhaps Youtube isn't as restrictive in terms of formats accepted.
I'm actually having a similar situation... Everytime I try and create a slideshow, the photos turn out blurry. Why is that? I have the full version of PD:7 Deluxe. I guess I have a lot of learning to do...I just got it last night.
Go to: