Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I first tried to download the PowerDVD 7.3 patch for my PowerDVD at least 6 times off the Cyberlink website. They have downloaded completely yet every time I run the patch it says the downloaded file is corrupted. Even PowerArchiver states the same thing. The Large CAB1 data file is corrupted.

No help from this site.

I install PowerDVD 8 Ultra to my computer. When I tried to play a BlueRay disk it said I need a free patch and gave the download link. I downloaded the file and executed it. Same story. Patch will not execute because it is corrupted. The large CAB1 file is corrupted. PowerArchiver states the same thing when I try to extract just that large CAB! file from the ZIP (EXE) file. All files after that CAB1 file are also corrupted.

Firewall and ANti-virus are off for the download.

Come on guys, can't you do a simple download!!!!!

The bad file has to be on their end. I began to wonder, could they possibly leave a corrupted file on their website, but after reading all the stuff on this forum, I can believe it now.

Still can't get a good patch.
Hi Daisuke

I downloaded from the link that is provided when I loaded a Blue Ray into the drive and PDVD said it could not play it because it needed an update and provided a link. I also went to the website and downloaded the 7.3 update. Both locations seem to be the same.

They download fine but an error is found in unpacking the file, both by executing it or extracting it with Powerarchiever.
I have tried to download the PowerDVD 7.3 patch at least 6 times off the Cyberlink website. They have downloaded completely yet every time I run the patch it says the downloaded file is corrupted. Even PowerArchiver states the same thing.

The bad file has to be on their end. I began to wonder, could they possibly leave a corrupted file on their website, but after reading all the stuff on this forum, I can believe it now.

Still can't get a good patch.
Go to: