Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Download Problem on PowerDVD7
Catman [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Feb 16, 2009 14:48 Messages: 3 Offline
[Post New]
I have tried to download the PowerDVD 7.3 patch at least 6 times off the Cyberlink website. They have downloaded completely yet every time I run the patch it says the downloaded file is corrupted. Even PowerArchiver states the same thing.

The bad file has to be on their end. I began to wonder, could they possibly leave a corrupted file on their website, but after reading all the stuff on this forum, I can believe it now.

Still can't get a good patch.
Daisuke [Avatar]
Contributor Joined: Oct 03, 2006 06:25 Messages: 354 Offline
[Post New]
Hello Catman,

Which PowerDVD 7.3 patch did you download from CyberLink server ?

I installed the patch without any problem.

Catman [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Feb 16, 2009 14:48 Messages: 3 Offline
[Post New]
Hi Daisuke

I downloaded from the link that is provided when I loaded a Blue Ray into the drive and PDVD said it could not play it because it needed an update and provided a link. I also went to the website and downloaded the 7.3 update. Both locations seem to be the same.

They download fine but an error is found in unpacking the file, both by executing it or extracting it with Powerarchiever.
John [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Mar 19, 2009 20:50 Messages: 3 Offline
[Post New]
I have downloaded the patch as well and am getting an error: "An error has occurred. Either your powerdvd version is outdated or your system does not have a previous version of powerdvd installed." This was after following a tech support solution and a link to a suggested patch.