Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Power DVD 8 Ultra Update
Catman [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Feb 16, 2009 14:48 Messages: 3 Offline
[Post New]
I first tried to download the PowerDVD 7.3 patch for my PowerDVD at least 6 times off the Cyberlink website. They have downloaded completely yet every time I run the patch it says the downloaded file is corrupted. Even PowerArchiver states the same thing. The Large CAB1 data file is corrupted.

No help from this site.

I install PowerDVD 8 Ultra to my computer. When I tried to play a BlueRay disk it said I need a free patch and gave the download link. I downloaded the file and executed it. Same story. Patch will not execute because it is corrupted. The large CAB1 file is corrupted. PowerArchiver states the same thing when I try to extract just that large CAB! file from the ZIP (EXE) file. All files after that CAB1 file are also corrupted.

Firewall and ANti-virus are off for the download.

Come on guys, can't you do a simple download!!!!!

The bad file has to be on their end. I began to wonder, could they possibly leave a corrupted file on their website, but after reading all the stuff on this forum, I can believe it now.

Still can't get a good patch.