Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Quote Hello,

Please provide the requested information, and also the results from running the BD Advisor.

https://www.cyberlink.com/stat/bd-support/enu/index.jsp

Also submit a support ticket with Cyberlink. Links in the signature.

Cheers
PowerDVD Moderator

Thank you for the response. However I cannot even open the BD Advisor because Windows gives me an error of lack of compatibility and "to contact the software developer".

I have the Windows 10 64-bits operating system.

EDIT: I reattempted the download because apparently it wasn't correctly downloaded last time due to a browser safety warning. I managed to run now and I'll submit a support ticket with the required data.
Good evening, I've purchased yesterday the PowerDVD22 software in order to watch Blu-Ray movies in my PC.

However when I inserted a disc in the external player (ASUS SBC-06D2X-U) and click in play, it appears a window where the software tells me it's reading the disc and then nothing happens and goes back to the menu. No matter what I try doesn't seem to work.

I demonstrate the issue in a GIF that can be accessed by clicking in this paragraph.

What should I do to solve this problem?

Thank for your attention.
Go to: