Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
High Dave,
Not too sure if this will help but there is a update taking Power DVD6 up to Version 6.0.2003e available on the download page. This does address quite a lot of similar issues you appear to be suffering. It may help you out but beware its a biggy some 30.7mb so if your on dial up get a friend or relative to download on broadband for you on to a memory stick or CD. Hope it helps.
Cheers. Dave G
Jeff, Many thanks for reply it sounds like we are both in the same boat here. Will do as you suggest and hang on a while,am not going anywhere fast mate am 59 & with a heart attack and a triple heart by-pass behind me I've learned to take it as it comes now. Every days a bonus so any suggestions are appreciated. Have had a look on several sites re this problem and it's a big problem across a lot of Creative Sound Cards even the megabucks ones. Every site has hundreds of postings just too many to read. Will look forward to your input & nice to meet up with you.
Cheers for now.

Dave G.
Help!!!!!!!
I am running Power DVD 6 and recently had to replace Hard Drive because of corruption problems. Prior to this never had a problem playing any DVD in programme. unfortunately I now am unable to play DVD's without both the audio and picture been of poor quality and appearing to be running jerkily especially the sound. I'm told this could be a problem with the soundcard (Creative SoundBlaster 64V Pci) which allthough its old has never been a problem in the past. I have unfortunately put upgraded drivers in for it and there appears to be a big issue with Creative re a file PfModNT.sys throughout several of their cards but they seem very reluctant to make any remedial suggestions or fixes. Has anyone come across this problem and can suggest a solution if indeed it is the Soundcard(I have no problems playing Music or M-Peg Video just DVD's) before I take some drastic action via a lump hammer.

Any ideas would be appreciated.
Demented Dave.
Go to: