Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Sound and Vidio Problem
Dave [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Oct 18, 2006 07:28 Messages: 5 Offline
[Post New]
I have windows xp pro when I edit the settings for video in the program for some reason the sound on the line in reverts to mute every time. I have to open the volume settings and uncheck the mute again. also the video sometimes turns to black and white, if I change channels on the TV it will come back to color. Is this a bug of some kind? Has anyone else had these problems? I have look through the forum for answer but no luck.
Thanks
Dave G [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Sep 24, 2006 17:05 Messages: 3 Offline
[Post New]
High Dave,
Not too sure if this will help but there is a update taking Power DVD6 up to Version 6.0.2003e available on the download page. This does address quite a lot of similar issues you appear to be suffering. It may help you out but beware its a biggy some 30.7mb so if your on dial up get a friend or relative to download on broadband for you on to a memory stick or CD. Hope it helps.
Cheers. Dave G