Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Mike,Thank you very much for your reply.It worked!I changed the extension with immediate success. Now I'll find the codec.

Thank you once again.Brendan
Hi I've been using PD7 for many years without a problem. I tried to open an existing project and the MOD files came up as just black squares.I've tried to import as if for a new project and the same thing happened. It will import avi files. I've nver had to convert MOD files to import. I've reinstalled PD7 and quicktime with no success.

Any help would be appreciated. Can't help thinking this is something simple and I'm just not getting it!
Many thanks for the reply
Hi I know this sound obvious but I need some blank or plain backgrounds to run behind title templates.Is there a way to choose different colours or faint pattern effects?I've imported a couple from Movie Maker but feel sure there must be another way.
Thanks for any help.
thanks James. I'll take a look at this option-I'm not familiar with SRVT
Hi . I am putting a large project together and am editing it in stages ,rendering and saving in AVI format. I intend to import the files at the final stage to piece them all together as a project Presumably I will then have to render them again as I produce the final movie as an AVI. Will this file ,having been rendered twice , have its quality affected?

Any help would be apprecisted.
Yes it worked. Locking the Music track is the answer. Thanks for all the help from everybody.
Thank you everybody for replying to my problem. I'm going to try the suggestions and report back. Thanks again.
Babdi Once again thanks for this. However I think I've been inaccurate with my description of the problem:when I said audio I meant music track. I inserted music into the the music track and it was this that trimmed from the end when I split and deleted video clips.There is no logical reason why the programme should do this as it serves no function so I wonder whether this is an issue with PD7? Thanks again.
Thank you Babdi for your reply.I'm not sure what you mean.I am trying to trim video clips and leave the audio track alone. When I trim the video I find the audio track is trimmed from it's end -not even in the same place. I think I'm a little confused by your first sentence;"split the audio track from the video track". If you could explain a little more I'd very much appreciayte it. Thank you once again.
Thank you Stephanie once again for your reply.
Hi. Does anybody have any idea about why sometimes,but not always,when I split a video clip and delete one of the segments the accompanying music track is also trimmed (but not at the same point-from the end of the track)?

Appreciate any ideas.

Thanks.
Hi Stephanie.Many thanks for replying to my question. I'll try it and see how I go.

bren794
Hi. I'm new to PD7 and so some of these queries may be basic. I've made a project with 5 chapters and made a file then gone through the produce area to make an MPEG 2 movie to burn to a disc.Questions:

1. I closed the programme and came back later to design my menu in the create disc area only to find I couldn't open the movie.Surely there is a way of opening already rendered movies at a later date ?
2.I went back to edit ,checked my chapters were OK and then repeated the rendering into MPEG2 under a different file name.
3.I went to create the disc and can see only the first chapter in the menu preview screen and only the template with one button is visible. There fore it seems that the programme is not seeing 5 chapters?

Any help would be very much appreciated.
Go to: