Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
AVI file import and rendering
bren794 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jan 19, 2009 04:05 Messages: 14 Offline
[Post New]
Hi . I am putting a large project together and am editing it in stages ,rendering and saving in AVI format. I intend to import the files at the final stage to piece them all together as a project Presumably I will then have to render them again as I produce the final movie as an AVI. Will this file ,having been rendered twice , have its quality affected?

Any help would be apprecisted.
James W
Senior Contributor Location: Lakeland, FL USA Joined: Aug 18, 2008 10:36 Messages: 911 Offline
[Post New]
You may not necessarily have to render everything twice. If you can use SVRT then only the portions which are changed will have to be rendered again. Make sure your final format is the same as your intermediate files. You can find the SVRT information by clicking on the directors chair then view, and finally SVRT information. Q9300 2.5 GHz
4 GB Ram
Nvidia 9800 GT
bren794 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jan 19, 2009 04:05 Messages: 14 Offline
[Post New]
thanks James. I'll take a look at this option-I'm not familiar with SRVT