Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Hi,

I guess Ati HD 5570 card is directX 11 ready. Good choice for Win 7. In Win Xp, directX 9 card will be great.

Meanwhile, PowerDVD 8 and Ati 5570 card seem ok to me.

Cheers.
Hi,

I've also tried installing a fresh windows xp 32 bit and power dvd 10. No codec pack installed. Still the same issue.

Regards.
Hello,

I've been changing my graphic card from NVIDIA to ATI recently and found out that my Power DVD 10 could not decode MPEG-2 DVD and MPEG-1 video stream. It gave me a blank screen with a sound.

My ATI card is HD 5570 and I'm working on windows XP 32 bit. I've tried the latest ATI driver 10.9. But, in Win 7 64 bit, it works well. So, just in xp 32 bit.

I've also tried PowerDVD 9 and the ATI card works fine.

Anybody has the same issue? Any help will be appreciated.

Thank you.
Same thing happens to me, buddy.
The new update 2320a doesn't seem to fix the issue.

Looks like we should downgrade until another update.
I notice a problem in PowerDVD 7 and above. If we choose to play DVD from a disc or a movie file on hard disk, the main movie title will end too early than the normal duration. It's truncated about 1-2 seconds at the end. But, when we play just the vob file, the duration should be fine.

Any solution, please help. Thank you.

try to change the refresh rate of the monitor to 85 hertz.
Go to: