Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I closed the window where it showed the location of the AI photo enlarger,I searched everywhere but I cannot find it.

Anyone can help me? The video doesnt show where to find the actual option, it only shows it already opened.
i got a new computer and installed it but i have no idea how to "activate it" every time it redirects me to this site but there is no activation button.
Quote So most of the program works great, but when I use content aware removal, my whole PC crashes.

When i use content aware removal, my entire PC crashes and shuts off. Content aware clone, and move object work fine.
Very frustrating to fix since my pc crashes every time.
i have 2080ti 30gb ram 9900k

I suspect i had a bad corrupted earlier install, and registry error somehow. I dont know how to remove the registry files or what i should do to fix this.

Im using the 40 dollar subscription one. the 365 one.

it also crashes when i use the AI face replacer the anime one (crashes the entire pc)

I tried reinstalling with administrator and didnt work., and still crashes in safe mode. I ran CC cleaner and then reinstalled and still crashed again. I am at a loss as to what is causing the crash. Crashed my pc so many times trying to fix.
So most of the program works great, but when I use content aware removal, my whole PC crashes.

When i use content aware removal, my entire PC crashes and shuts off. Content aware clone, and move object work fine.
Very frustrating to fix since my pc crashes every time.
i have 2080ti 30gb ram 9900k

I suspect i had a bad corrupted earlier install, and registry error somehow. I dont know how to remove the registry files or what i should do to fix this.

Im using the 40 dollar subscription one. the 365 one.

it also crashes when i use the AI face replacer the anime one (crashes the entire pc)
Quote Hi i am still getting watermark on the paid version. I paid for the 40 dollar subscription one.

Plz help and thank you.

Nevermind i think somebody fixed it for me thanks
Hi i am still getting watermark on the paid version. I paid for the 40 dollar subscription one.

Plz help and thank you.
Go to: