Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I use power director which can do all that. I'm not sure about photo director.
(I think photodirector just enhances images while power director you can actually create a slideshow)
I would just get power director as it seems to have WAY MORE functions for transitions and effects.
Here is a utube video about it.
[FIXED] This browser or app may not be secure. Try using a different browser. If you’re already... - YouTube
copy and paste into google. it should come up (some of te comments might help also)

Here are some steps:
Use different browser
Turn on javascript in chrome
reinstall
use different computer

some comments
I HAVE A FIX go to your settings, click on privacy and security, click on security, then scroll down until you see "no protection", click on that, close chrome and try signing in again,

The only way I could fix it was to create a new profile

it worked after Turnoff the 2step verification

just sign out of every account on google and login to the one you wanna use

Hope this helps
Hi, Just a bit confused with your question.
Have you already converted your tapes to digital?
If so, what format... .mp4 .mov .avi

I havent used video2 Pc so not too sure the method to transfer. My advice is to look at youtube videos if your stuck at converting.
Hi, Ive tried installing an effects pack but its just stuck on 99%
Ive shut down my computer and restarted
I have the lastest power director installed
Not sure what to do. I Dont really want to uninstall everything
stuck
Here's the issue:

Because most of these videos were shot outdoors, they all have anywhere from a moderate to significant amount of background noise (traffic noise, leaf blowers, lawn mowers, etc) which is distracting. I see that PowerDirector20 / AudioDirector has some options for fixing audio, including Speech Enhancement and Background Noise Removal. So I'm wondering if the audio on these old videos can be cleaned up in that way.

POWER DIRECTOR CAN CLEAN UP THE AUDIO BUT IT IS LIMITED. IF YOU DO CLEAN IT UP IN POWER DIRECTOR AND ARE STILL NOT HAPPY I WOULD USE ANOTHER PROGRAM TO CLEAN IT UP THEN BRING IT BACK INTO POWER DIRECTOR.

So here's my question: Because I have all of these videos in two formats (on DVDs and also as .MP4 files), which 'source' would be better to bring into PowerDirector... and how best to do that? I have read that it's always best to work with the original video files because any kind of conversion process inevitably results in quality degradation, but in this case true originals (the tapes) are long gone.

I USE MP4 ALL THE TIME. DEPENDS WHAT THE FINAL PURPOSE OF THE VIDEO IS. IF ITS JUST FOR YOUTUBE AND SOCIAL MEDIA THAN MP4 IS FINE. IF YOUR DISPLAYING IT ONTO A PROJECTOR OR A MASSIVE SCREEN THAN IF THE DVD QUALITY LOOKS A LITTLE BETTER I WOULD MAYBE TRY THAT.
Go to: