Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Quote Hi, do you still have this problem ?

Hi - I haven't tried recently. But I suspect the problem may be related to using an old phone with marginal free internal storage space.

I've since switched to a newer tablet and even though I haven't tried to upload anything from that yet, I have the feeling it's going to work just fine. I'll post any updates after trying both (old phone and new tablet).

Thx!
Never mind... I guess movement of the pane is now done from the top.
Strangest thing. I used to work on an old Android phone and Pan/Zoom worked just fine. Use two fingers to Zoom, move the zoomed-in pane with one finger.

Just switched to a newer Android tablet, installed PD, started working on a project, went into Pan/Zoom, zoomed in, all good so far.

Tried to move the pane... and it's not moving!?
Don't know what to make of this.

Just updated all software, still got the iisue.
PowerDirector app on Android.

Trying to export a project to the Cloud for the first time.

Export starts, goes from 0% to 1%, then back to 0%, then back to 1% and so on...
This happens for a few seconds, then the attempted export stops and I'm returned to the 'Produce' screen.

Any ideas what may be wrong / what the solution is?
Go to: