Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Hi Dafydd,

I have done exactly as the Technical support team said, downloaded the patch etc and got the latest PD build.

Unfortunatley this hasnt solved the problem and I am still getting the same "front end graph streaming error"

I have however, removed a short section of the movie where it was happening and it seems to have saved ok. maybe there was a corrupt MPEG 2 in there. Ive never had this problem before so I hope it doesnt happen again..

I am recording the clips with a Sony Handycam HDD which has always been ok upto now.
Thanks Dafydd,
Technical support have given me a detailed reply for a reinstall of the Power director software and a patch link.
I will try that and let you know how I get on
On publishing a project to AVI file I keep getting the following error message :
" Media Source Error. A Front End Graph Streaming Error occurred. Please try again or contact Cyberlink Customer support."
How do I fix this ?

Thanks in anticipation

Neil
I have just been on the Cyberlink download section and the latest build appears to be 2227c issued on 11/11/08.

Is this correct or is there a newer (2416) build as suggested by Jeff ?

Thanks again.
I have now successfully saved my project by breaking it down into three sections and re-importing etc. From there I was able to burn a disk.

I also have a larger project that I have already edited ready for rendering. The project is over an hour long and contains audio and the usual transitions etc.

Rather than break this into several smaller parts and throw all the audio additions out of sync, I would obviously like to burn it in one go.

How do I go about getting the latest build (2416) it might just save me a lot of time !

Thanks in anticipation
Hi, I too have experienced problems with hanging during a burn to DVD or when saving to my hard drive. My movies are quite simple about 45 minutes long with straightforward transitions etc. It always seems to hang at between 70% and 96% of the save or burn. Its very frustrating as I now have about 6 movies that I can only view on my PC and cant share with my family and friends via DVD

As this is obviously a glitch within the programme, I dont understand why Cyberlink cant issue a fix or patch to remedy this problem.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Neil H
Go to: