Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Thanks very much for the replies both. Appreicated.
Hi All,

I can't find the sync by audio feature on PD 365 on Mac, is this feature missing on the Mac version? If so, is there another way to sync external audio with my clips?

Cheers,
Hi all,

Just wondering how long it usually takes for tech support to respond to an reported issue? I've been waiting nearly 24 hours and nothing yet, and I really need to get this project finished. Maybe I'm being impatient and this timeline isn't out of the ordinary?

Cheers,
Scratch
Quote Thanks for the recording. I can clearly see the stutter at the first part of some of the clips after a cut, and that obviously shouldn't happen. The fact that it appears in the produced video is of more concern, which means that none of the timeline preview settings will make any difference.

I don't know what options there are on a Mac, but if you don't have a Hardware Acceleration tab on the main Preferences (Settings) menu, see if you can produce using only the CPU on the Produce page. In Windows, you'd want to uncheck the Fast video rendering technology option (and also disable hardware decoding from the HA Preferences tab).

I think this should be reported to CL directly. Be sure to copy the URL of this discussion and include it in the description of the problem when you submit a request to tech support from here.

Thanks very much for your help Optodata. I tried unchecking the fast video rendering box, and this made no difference unfortunately. I have reported the issue to CL just after I initially posted here, but nothing yet. I'll be sure to post the result.

Thanks again.
Quote If you're comfortable sharing your content, make a screen recording showing the issues when you're previewing the timeline then upload it to YouTube and paste a link to it here so forum users can see exactly what's happening. Alternately you can upload the video here directly using the Attachments button below the forum's text box.

If you don't want to publicly show your project content, you should contact CL tech support for assistance. You can reach them from here.

Thanks for the tip, here is a screen recording of the glitches. The first obvious glitch is at about 1:11, then about 1:55, then they become more common after two minutes. They seem to happen mostly straight after cuts I think.
Hi All,

I'm having glitches in certain parts of certain clips within the 5 minute music video that I am making. These glitches are present in the preview window and after rendering.

I've tried lowering the preview resolution, rendering the preview, and I have shadow files enabled. My video is 1920x1080, 29.97 fps.

I have read in other forum posts that in previous PC version of the program that turning off hardware acceleration fixes this, but this doesn't seem to be an option anywhere in the Mac preferences.

I am running a Macbook Pro with intel quadcore i7 and 8GB memory.

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks
Go to: