Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Hi all,

PD365 hangs again. Producing a video, it stops at (to me) random points, so different points in different trials to render, no more CPU usage, time keeps tikking in the bottom right corner of the produce screen but the movie time indicator is not progressing anymore. Waited 10 minutes and not one frame is made.

Anyone has a golden tip what causes this?

Regards,
Dirk Jan
Indeed, that is also my conclusion. And again I am surprised by that, as the only keyframes set are rotation -2 to +2, so why would it also copy dimensions? My only explaination is that the keyframes for rotation actually define the x,y coordinates of the corners of the pic, which would explain the misforming of images with other dimensions. Another -1 for PD imho.
Hi Optodata,

Thanks for this explaination - that is very useful. So PD actually adjust a copy of the original file with the crop, that is pretty unexpected! It does not cut movies files in 2 when I cut them in the editor, does it? But it does explain the behaviour indeed. Minus 1 for Power Director imho.

Regards,
Dirk Jan
Hi,

Yes, as long as you are initially setting it, I also see those ways of undoing. But what if you say

1. OK to the Crop,

2. close the tool, close the app, reopen it
    or do many other edits you do NOT want to undo

3. and then try to undo the crop. That is what I am looking for!

Thanks for tips!

Regards,
Dirk Jan
I have set a rotion on a photo from -2 to +2. When I copy the keyframe attributes, chances are high that when I paste those keyframes to another photo that target photo looses aspect ratio and looks stupid. Why is PD not just only copying the rotation from -2 to +2? How can I easily make such an effect (like: rotation -2 to +2) and repeat it over many photo's by copy/paste?

Anyone?

Regards,
Dirk Jan
How do I undo a crop?
I have set a crop to a photo, from the tool above the tracks, placed right from the cut tool. Once cropped, I cannot undo it (once ctrl-z is no option anymore). How do I undo a crop?

The same for basicly all other additions, like a rotation or an (unwanted) resizing. Is there any means to go back to the original source WITHOUT searching for this particilar photo in 2000 source pics in 20 directories?

Thanks for the golden tip,

DIrk Jan
Go to: