Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Cranston...
Thanks for your time. I ended up just deleting the clip that's messed up, opened PiP2, imported the video track again into PiP2, editting it and then moving the newly editted clip into the PiP1.

Hopefully one of the Big Gunz will have a better way to fix this kind of problem.

I moved the PiP to the end and it is still NOT visible. (But Audio is active)

The hide/visible option is set to visible.
Thoughts?
Yes...this is like most programs where everything is in layers.

I only have two videos. One main and another that is in PiP 1. (They are both the same movie but from different camera angles. I recorded an event with two cameras simultaneously.)

Like you said, video and audtio may be layered, but with only two layers (main and PiP 1) and no other PiP strings activated, I can't figure out how to make this one clip visible.

Even when I highlight the clip and click on the MODIFY button, I still do not see the clip...it shows the main clip.

There has to be a way to move the PiP to the front.

(What makes this bad is that this 3 second PiP clip is what is holding me up from rendering the entire show. The rest of my project is done. Ain't that the luck!)
Cranston...
You wouldn't happen to know how to bring a PiP clip to the front, would you?

I have a PiP clip trimmed and ready to go, but when I play either the PiP clip or the entire MOVIE, I don't see the PiP clip...all I see is the main video. All of my other PiP clips before and after this particular clip are fine.
Just a thought, can the programmers look into creating a simple way to expand a PiP to full screen size versus dragging the edges to expand the window. For those that are editing and combining multiple videos into one, it would be nice to ensure that every PiP clip can be sized exactly the same to cover the entire screen. Like I said, just a thought.
I have been editing 2 videos...one main, one PiP. For some reason, one of my PiPs isn't showing. It looks as though the main video is in front of the PiP but I do not know how to bring the PiP to the front. Any ideas?
Frank...Great Post!
Thanks to all on this one. I will give it a try, but it sounds pretty easy....tedious and time consuming, but I had already planned for that. Thanks again to everyone who chimed in!
Thank you for the response.
You are correct in assuming that audio sync is important.

We just completed a muscial event with four cameras in various locations in the theater capturing wide angle and closeup shots. My ultimate goal is to use one of the audio tracks (which ever is the cleanest) and play all four tracks simultaneously to begin splitting the video files into smaller clips and then deleting 3 of the 4 clips, keeping the one good clip. By time I am done, I should have a full legnth movie comprised of multiple clips from multiple video files and the audio being consistant throughout.

I just tried using 4 PiP files have the following issues:
-Inconsistant audio. Every clip uses its own audio track
-No seamless transition from pne clip to the next.
-Really really cumbersome.

If there is any other way to do this, any feedback would be appreciated.
I have 4 video files. These were taken from 4 different cameras but shot the exact same event. How can I create 4 video layers and edit the clips to make a single video using clips from each? (Besides buying Adobe Premier, of course). I want to produce a quality product using the best of each camera angle.
Go to: