Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
PiP Full Screen Software Update Suggestion
Zadoc-Lee [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Dec 18, 2008 05:14 Messages: 9 Offline
[Post New]
Just a thought, can the programmers look into creating a simple way to expand a PiP to full screen size versus dragging the edges to expand the window. For those that are editing and combining multiple videos into one, it would be nice to ensure that every PiP clip can be sized exactly the same to cover the entire screen. Like I said, just a thought.
Cranston
Senior Contributor Location: USA Joined: Aug 17, 2007 02:26 Messages: 1667 Offline
[Post New]
I totally agree with you Zadoc-Lee.

Perhaps a right click option like..."Lock To Full Aspect", or something like that, so one can choose to have an image or clip display in a PIP track just as it would if it were placed in the Master Video Track.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jan 04. 2009 17:44

Click here PDtoots for a collection of PowerDirector Tutorials and Tips
Zadoc-Lee [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Dec 18, 2008 05:14 Messages: 9 Offline
[Post New]
Cranston...
You wouldn't happen to know how to bring a PiP clip to the front, would you?

I have a PiP clip trimmed and ready to go, but when I play either the PiP clip or the entire MOVIE, I don't see the PiP clip...all I see is the main video. All of my other PiP clips before and after this particular clip are fine.