Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Be careful many people are experiencing issues with PDVD 9 and Windows 7....Seems you get the Disc not supported in drive error whenever you try to play Blu-rays....I gave up and went with another brand of software...My PDVD 9 Ulltra works perfectly in vista with my 2 LG Blu-ray drives, but in Windows 7 it refuses to run any Blu-ray disc .....
I basically have had the same problem since going to Windows 7...Unsupported disc in drive error always appears whenever I try to play any of my Blu-rays...I finally decided enough was enough with the bugs in PDVD9 ultra, went and bought another brand of software and all is good....Its a shame cyberlink is not addressing issues sooner...... and I simply refuse to have to do a complete reinstall of the OS in order to run PDVD 9....No other software on my PC has caused me any issues since moving to 7.....
I upgraded from 8 Ultra to 9 without any issues, playback on all my commercial and home made Blu-ray discs are perfect...not a single issue thus far...
Go to: