Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
LG GGc H20L Bundle update for windows 7
luke [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jun 18, 2009 12:14 Messages: 7 Offline
[Post New]
A while back i purchased a LG GGC H20L blu ray player which came with powerdvd 7.3xx oem vers i think, which worked fine, but now i have upgraded to windows 7 64bit and was wondering where i can get a software update from for windows 7 64 bit?
David [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Dec 10, 2008 21:23 Messages: 3 Offline
[Post New]
Be careful many people are experiencing issues with PDVD 9 and Windows 7....Seems you get the Disc not supported in drive error whenever you try to play Blu-rays....I gave up and went with another brand of software...My PDVD 9 Ulltra works perfectly in vista with my 2 LG Blu-ray drives, but in Windows 7 it refuses to run any Blu-ray disc .....

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Nov 21. 2009 14:28

Simon [Avatar]
Member Joined: May 07, 2008 06:39 Messages: 59 Offline
[Post New]
PDVD 7.3 is not going to be supported on Windows 7 which gives me one very good reason not to upgrade from Vista on my HTPC as I have a large collection of HD DVD's.

Also PDVD9 is working perfectly so I wouldn't like to end up with problems.